Welcome to odince Market
1. Hi, we’re odincemarket and welcome! We’re happy to have you here and we hope you enjoy your stay.
2. odincemarket is a digital download marketplace created to help millions of people around the world get creative and earn online. When you create an account and accept these terms you become a member of our community. You will have an odinceMarket account that will allow you to buy and sell downloadable items and make other related transactions. You can also buy items on odinceMarket as a Guest.
3. The odinceMarket site is platform that allow members to buy and sell downloadable items like website themes, audio files, motion graphics project files, software, vectors, images plugins, books, ideas, designs, graphics, video hives and efects, and much more. On odinceMarket, buyers and authors (sellers) transact with each other directly and we provide the platform to allow the transactions to happen. If you have an odinceMarket account, any transactions are logged on your member’s statement, which records the payments made by you to authors via odinceMarket (as a buyer) and by buyers via odinceMarket to you (as an author). If you buy items as a Guest, then you will be emailed details of those payments.
4. The items on odinceMarket are owned by the different authors. The items on odinceMarket are uploaded at the direction of the author. We provide the platform services; we do not take ownership of the items.
How browsing and membership works
7. Browsing: You need to be 13 years or over to browse the odinceMarket sites. We don’t knowingly collect any information from anyone aged 13 or under. When browsing the sites you agree to follow our guidelines or instructions and keep in mind that these terms apply to any use of our odinceMarket whether or not you’re a member.
8. Age: You need to be 18 years or over to become a member or to buy items as a Guest. If you’re under 18 you will need to get a parent or guardian to buy items as a Guest or use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
9. odincemarket Account: Membership is free. When you become a member you get an odinceMarket account to access the site. Your membership will allow you to ‘buy’ items from authors. Membership also gives you the opportunity to become an authoror earn referral income.
10. Guest Checkout: You may purchase an item odinceMarket site as a Guest. Unless otherwise stated, these terms and conditions apply to Guests in the same way they apply to buyers who have an odinceMarket account. Guests don’t receive an Envato Market account, but can of course register for one at any time. If you buy items as a Guest, your access to our will be limited.
11. Your responsibility: You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for an odinceMarket account, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferrable, that means you cannot sell your account. You are responsible for any use of the odinceMarket site including any activity that occurs in conjunction with your username and password, if you have an odinceMarket account, so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realise there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
It is important that you understand your responsibilities as a member of our community so please take the time to review this section and the odinceMarket Terms carefully.
12. Referrals: As a part of our Affiliate Program, if you refer a new member to any of our odinceMarket site you may be eligible to receive 10% affiliate income.
How buying items works
This section will help you understand what you are buying when you purchase an item and how that transaction takes place on odinceMarket.
13. What you’re buying:
License: When you buy an item, you acquire the right to use that item; you’re not actually acquiring the item itself.
Buyer Services: In addition to the use of the platform, when you ‘buy’ an item you also receive buyer services from odincemarket like 24/7 buyer support, fraud protection, item quality control and other related buyer services.
14. The total price for an item on odinceMarket is made up of:
Item price: The item price is made up of a fee, and if relevant the item support fee (for supported items).
Buyer fee: This is the fee for the buyer services you get from odincemarket
Handling fee: In some transactions on odinceMarket the total price may include a handling fee. See section 19 for the details about the handling fee.
Transacting as a buyer:
15. If you have an odinceMarket account, you can make payments with your credit and debit card or bank transfer.
16. Currency conversion costs: You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to a transaction on odince Market. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
This means that you may incur additional costs when purchasing from odince Market, which we have no control over.
17. Terms of buying: When you buy an odince Market item you’re doing so on the following terms:
you warrant to us and the author that you have carefully considered the suitability of your chosen item, and that you have chosen appropriately;
you cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item;
we and the authors do not promise that any particular item will continue to be available on odince Market so you should download and save the item as soon as you buy it;
your relevant details may be provided to the author of the item in order to facilitate the transaction, for example for invoicing and item support services;
It is important that you understand the terms on which you are making a purchase. Please take the time to review this section carefully.
18. Warranties we make:
We warrant that the odince Market sites will be suitable for the purposes described on the sites, and that we will provide our platform services with reasonable skill and care.
We otherwise do not make any express or implied warranties on odince Market
19. Warranties authors make: The author of an item you buy warrants to you that:
the item is of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is ‘sold’;
the item matches the description given by the author on the item preview page, as well as any item preview;
they will honour any express warranties given to you that are not contained in these terms;
the item and its description are not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
the item and its description do not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices or fair trading);
the item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
if the item is marked as ‘supported’, they will provide you with the services as outlined in the item support policy.
This is what authors are promising you when you buy an item.
20. Items with an incorrect price or incorrect information: Despite our reasonable efforts, items may occasionally be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information. If this happens, we may cancel or reverse a transaction, even after it is completed and a payment has been processed. If we do this, we’ll promptly arrange for any payment to be credited or refunded and you must not use the item unless you re-purchase it at the correct price.
21. Given the nature of digital content, a refund or credit on a purchase is not granted unless one of the warranties given by the author in section 19 has been breached.
Becoming a vendor
22. If you want to get involved in our community as a vendor find out how here. Remember that if you become an author these terms will continue to apply, along with the vendor Terms you’ll sign up to as an vendor.